THE BEST CHOICE FOR LOS ANGELES HOME INSPECTIONS
Westside Home Inspections serves (Los Angeles,West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Venice, Culver City, Mar Vista and most of Los Angeles County). I am Jose Luis Barrera, a licensed general contractor and home remodeler for over fifteen years. I have remodeled and inspected older homes, new homes and condos in Los Angeles, and I’m ready to put my construction and inspection experience to work for you.
You may be a seller, looking to make your home more valuable to buyers. You might be a buyer, wanting to purchase with confidence. Or, maybe you want to make sure the home you own is safe and secure, with no expensive surprises around the corner. As a certified home inspector, I offer a wide range of services to fit your every inspection need.
Westside Home Inspections is my personal business, not a franchise operation or part of a large company more interested in quantity over quality. As owner, I focus all my attention on each individual inspection and on doing the best possible work for each client. Rather than creating onsite reports, which simply take a cookie cutter approach, I take the time to add important details unique to each individual property.
Since California does not require home inspectors to be licensed or certified, it is up to you, the consumer, to make sure the inspector you hire is qualified. Since I am both a certified home inspector and a licensed general contractor, you can rely on the quality of my work 100%.
I take pride in providing inspection reports that help you make informed decisions.
A thorough home inspection depends on the inspector’s own effort. I am known for my attention to detail and I always put 110% into any inspection. Why? Because I take pride in my work. And because your satisfaction is my goal.
- Member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination
- Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course
- InterNACHIs Standards of Practice Quiz
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics
- Follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice
- Certified Mold and Pool Inspector
Have completed the following InterNACHI’s courses:
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector course
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know course
- Residential Plumbing Inspection course
- Residential Electrical Inspection course
- Roof Inspection course
- HVAC Inspection course
- Exterior Inspection course
- Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior Inspection course
- Deck Inspection course
- Moisture Intrusion Inspection course
- Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers course
- Advance HVAC Training for Inspectors
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
- Completed Advanced Mold Inspection Training
- Completed Home Energy Course
- Inspecting water tanks
- Lead Safety for Renovation,Repair and Painting (RRP)
- Fulfill 24 hours of Continuing Education every year
More reasons to hire me:
- I am available Saturdays and Sundays
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports
- I have over 15 years experience in construction and inspections
- I am bilingual, fluent in both Spanish and English
- I own and use high-tech equipment, such as a gas-leak detector and infrared temperature meter